Search for more jobs
* Job: 20779-ACOO
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Marketing Services
An excellent opportunity exists at The MathWorks for an experienced Conversion Optimization analyst. The Website Optimization Analyst will be responsible for conducting tests, analyze performance to measure customer experience enhancements (features, functionalities, and campaigns), and support the evolution of the testing and optimization program.
* Collaborate with web product manager and technical content authors to optimize their message and product value proposition
* Create testing ideas and prioritize them based on ROI of the test
* Manage the end to end testing implementation including requirements gathering, hypothesis setting, KPI selection and goals, test execution, and summarizing results
* Partner with web operations and development teams to integrate site collection methods and a/b test findings into standard release processes
* Apply your analysis skills and statistical methods to mine through our digital data and communicate results to global stakeholders
* Quickly respond to ad hoc analytic requests which are common in our data-driven environment
* Experience with web analytics
* Experience with web analytics tools
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant field required
* At least 2 years of web analytics and web marketing experience; experience in B2B high-tech organization preferred
* Demonstrated problem solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences from data
* Proficient programming in SQL, Excel, developing reports in a BI tool, web analytics concepts and tools; Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target experience preferred
* Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to influence decision makers; able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
* Experience with HTML
* Experience with Web development tools (CSS, Java Script)
* Experience with web testing tools (Adobe Target)
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.