Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Develop product expertise in various Workday products, including but not limited to, User Interface, Authentication (Native, SAML, Openid, Multi Factor, etc.), Mobile Devices
* Advanced understanding of Mobile software such as iOS and Android
* Advanced understanding of all browsers and use of developer tools
* Passion for web or application development
* Expertise in assisting customer in the use of a SaaS product
* Drive and participate in the product defect/enhancement process with Development by accurately identifying defects and enhancements and communicating status to customers
* Ability to collaborate with multiple teams throughout the Product life cycle, including NOC, development, Product Management and Program Management
* Track and manage customer reported issues via our case management system adhering to best practices.
* Participate in a shift pattern to achieve 365 day coverage
* Flexible to shift pattern changes
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge:
* Bachelor Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Mathematics
* 3+ years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software applications (SaaS, Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft etc)
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to absorb new technology and features
* Capable of excelling in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrated technical hands on experience with system or applications
* Collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple technical teams
* Strong Organizational and prioritization skills
* Proven ability to drive issues towards resolution in a timely manner
* Demonstrated customer service experience and/or strong interpersonal skills
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.