Cloudera is looking for an Operations specialist who has a passion for ensuring operational excellence. You will join a team comprised of a mixture of highly skilled specialists and analysts who are responsible for delivering a successful Cloudera experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
You will be joining a team responsible for adhering to strict policies for data integrity and data management, along with follow-through on customer success elements such as support system set-up, entitlement creation and email notification.
A candidate should have a strong aptitude towards adhering to business processes and policies. Are able to operate independently, manage daily task execution directly related to critical business functions around revenue recognition, and demonstrate the ability to problem solve or ask questions resulting in timely closure of open tasks. Multi-tasking, time management, and keeping a detailed eye around each process and task are additional qualities of successful team members.
As part of this role, you will:
* Manage ongoing support entitlement and customer email notification for subscription orders for Customer and Partner accounts
* Create, set up and maintain customer entitlements within Salesforce customer portal
* Ensure customer support details are maintained, including customer domains and support access, etc.
* Ensure revenue recognition compliance for all new subscription customers into support within 24 hours of contract start date
As part of this role, you have:
* 2+ years of Customer engagement or Client Support focused position
* Experience with Salesforce.com
* Working in a team collaborative environment
* Experience with quarter close processes and working in with tight deadlines
* Strong background in process compliance or operations administration
* Capability to lead a diverse and fast-paced team to adhere to multiple customer focused processes and initiatives
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.