TrueMotion is seeking an Operations Security Engineer who will focus on ensuring security and compliance of our infrastructure and our processes. This person will work closely with our Engineering, Technical Operations, Security, and Product teams to develop software, system and process requirements, implement solutions following standards and best practices as we build, deploy, and maintain secure products.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Serve as SME for system and infrastructure security
* Create and maintain security documentation and requirements
* Coordinate bug fixes and vulnerability remediation
* Develop and implement automation for infrastructure analysis and inspection
* Conduct infrastructure reviews, tests and work with 3rd parties at assessments
* Participate in security evaluations of web applications, databases, cloud services/microservices, Mobile Applications (Android, iOS) and API's
* Respond to security incidents
* Maintain compliance for SOC, GDPR, ISO27001
* Own the infrastructure access control policies and processes
* Support the organization any other way you can
* Identify, execute and track security related infrastructure projects
* 5 Years experience working in the field of security
* Knowledge of web application security, session management, http and tls protocols, etc
* Familiar with SSO and other authentication protocols (SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc)
* Knowledge of security testing tools a plus (Burpsuite/ZAP, Nessus, Metasploit, etc)
* Experience maintaining secure systems in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Familiar with IDS/IPS tools and capabilities in the cloud
* Extensive knowledge of AWS networking and security
* Experience working in a compliance focused environment (HIPAA, SOC, ISO, NIST, GDPR)
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Stock options
* Comprehensive benefits
* Flexible Paid Time Off
* Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
* Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
* Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
* Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
* Have fun at our frequent team outings, where we go to Red Sox games, volunteer to clean-up the Esplanade, etc.
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TrueMotion is a company that provides auto insurers with a mobile telematics platform that enables digital programs, including powers usage-based insurance, distracted driving programs, claims services, and fleet management programs.