Overview of the Role
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) Global supports our network of national member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. We are seeking an Operations and Logistics Analyst to join the team.
The Cyber Operations and Reporting Analyst reports to the Senior Manager, Cyber Operations and Reporting. The role focuses on governance coordination, cyber operations, logistics, & support.
As part of the Global Cybersecurity team, this professional:
* Assist Senior Manager in developing and maintaining Cyber governance charter that should be designed to drive consistency of decision-making, to establish accountability, and to support efficient and effective Cyber operations
* Maintain governance structure including the identification of participating stakeholders, processes, roles and responsibilities, decision rights, and meeting cadence
* Maintain inventory over governance decisions and track progress against established metrics
* Coordinate governance meetings, scheduling, recordings, and distribution of key decisions
* Support leadership team during governance meetings and manage the ccommunication of changes to the cyber governance structure to key stakeholders across the organization
* Organize central financial reporting for the Cybersecurity organization
* Support scheduling and organization of Cybersecurity team meetings
* Coordinate scheduling and agendas for Cybersecurity leadership meetings and all hands meetings
* Define and agree with management on the scope of the initiatives and objectives
* Monitor execution of planned initiatives and regularly report to management on implementation progress
* Develop and support communications on governance decisions with key stakeholders in Member Firms, global CISO organization
Expectations from the Professional
Our purpose is to make an impact that matters and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. At the root of these goals are our Shared Values, which describe the distinctive Deloitte culture. Our Values are timeless, all-encompassing and embrace the cultures in which Deloitte member firms operate. We expect all professionals to live our purpose and shared values and be the brand ambassadors holding Deloitte Global and member firms together.
At Deloitte, everything we do starts with integrity. In our marketplace, nothing is more important than our reputation and, accordingly, we commit to conducting business with honesty, distinctive quality, and high levels of professional behavior.
Outstanding value to markets and clients
We play a critical role in helping both the capital markets and our member firm clients operate more effectively. We consider this role a privilege, and we know it requires constant vigilance and unrelenting commitment.
Commitment to each other
We are proud of our culture of borderless collegiality and work hard to support our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment that reflects our strong, clear expectations about diversity, respect, and fair treatment.
Strength from cultural diversity
Our member firm clients' business challenges are complex and benefit from the innovation and varied perspectives that our practitioners bring. We understand that working with people of different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles helps our people grow into better professionals and leaders.
* Bachelor's degree: degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience
* Master's degree preferred
* Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on strategy development and governance design
* At least five years holding a management and leadership role
* Proven track record and experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization:
* developing and driving information / cybersecurity strategy
* designing and driving implementation of a tailored governance framework
* connecting closely with operational leadership to make strategy and governance relevant for day-to-day operations
* Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
* Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
* Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
* Strong knowledge and understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
* Strong skills in MS Office (i.e. Excel and Powerpoint)
* Experience interacting, presenting and working with C-level executives (CEO, CIO, etc.)
* Ability to manage a global team in a matrix environment
* Ability to travel as needed up to 40%
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: DE20USAGTS004JD0271