Individuals typically should have 3-5 years of experience in playing a role of UAT Test Manager and responsible for delivering End to End testing for medium to large complex/highly visible software solutions . Role requires associate to
* Develop UAT testing strategies/plans and require influencing partner to drive outcomes.
* Defines project testing scope to others outside of operations that may become involved in or impacted by the project.
* Work closely with partners (line of business, technology, project managers etc.) to ensure requirements are translated accurately into robust test plans/scripts/Data that support the project needs.
* Leads UAT testing execution with LOB testing partners for both UAT and Production Validation (PIV) for all releases, including defect management and status reporting.
* May be required to support more than one initiative simultaneously while coordinating projects large or small requiring creative solutions under compressed timelines..
Enterprise Description: Manages medium-large projects for an operations segment, product line or function. Manages the research of existing operations, procedures, workflow, product and service requirements. Directs the analysis of assembled data to define problems associated with project scope. Directs project parameters, cost and resource estimates. Works closely with operations management on project impact and direction. May approve bid packages from outside vendors and contractors. Has direct management responsibility for a small project team. Requires an in-depth knowledge of the bank and overall operations environment.
Posting Date: 07/01/2019
Location: Chandler, AZ, Building D, 2505 W CHANDLER BLVD, Westlake Village, CA, 31303 AGOURA RD (CA6917), Thousand Oaks, CA, 225 W HILLCREST DR (CA6918), Simi Valley, CA, 450 AMERICAN ST (CA6921), Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 600, Greensboro, NC, BANK OF AMERICA TRIAD CENTER, 4161 PIEDMONT PKWY, Plano, TX, BUILDING B, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift