* Investigate, resolve or escalate metered utility usage work items and service tickets in priority order * Troubleshoot Customer's meter system hardware and clearly communicate required action items and appropriate expectations with the Customer * Download meter reads through network meter reading software and convert to a compatible file format, when needed * Troubleshoot meter system software and internal file transfer process to resolve usage exceptions and ensure read file accuracy * Anticipate Customer's utility bill concerns and use as a basis for decision making when connectivity or software issues arise and set appropriate expectations for resolution
* Respond to transformation quickly, easily and with a positive attitude exhibiting a willingness to learn new methods, procedures, or systems to achieve established objectives and goals. * Create an atmosphere of partnership by sharing high-quality knowledge and information clearly and openly with internal and cross departmental peers as needed work to resolves concerns timely and appropriately. * Demonstrate the ability to use relevant information from a variety of sources to understands and clearly define problems and formulate realistic solutions. * Strong organization skills, and a high level of detail required * Robust working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and MS Word) * Working knowledge of submetering systems, utility billing procedures and meter reading systems - Desired
Regular office hours are to be maintained. However, it is expected that the candidate work the hours necessary to ensure the departmental tasks are completed according to established deadlines.
This job description may change and the employee will be required to assume any and all new job responsibilities that may not be listed at this time.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Connect With Us RealPage Careers Networks
* LinkedIn * Twitter * Facebook * Browse Open Jobs * Search Open Jobs * Edit Your Profile * View Applications
RealWorld User Groups Webinars
* About Us * App Partner Program * Careers * Where We'll Be * Investor Relations * Press Room
* Professional Services * Support for Vendors * Resident Technology Services * Technology as a Service * Training
* 1.877.325.7243 * Media Relations * Client Portal * Level One Login * Consumer Support