Ubisoft is composed of over 13,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company's 30 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
To learn more, please visit: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft San Francisco began with the success of Rocksmith in 08', defying expectations and creating a global multi-million-dollar entity with twenty passionate and creative developers. We have expanded that success to include multiple projects and now endeavor to create again something new and unique that will rock the industry. We are in the early stages of developing an action genre Co-Op built upon the foundation of other iconic Ubisoft games and backed by a global entertainment giant that is experiencing record years of creative and financial success.
* Develop and maintain backend game services
* Integrate backend game services into game client and serve
* Develop systems for deploying, patching and maintaining game servers running in cloud-hosted environment
* Coordinate with backend service providers to configure and maintain network-based resources
* Document systems and procedures
* Support the live operations team leading up to and after release
* Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
* Three to five years experience in Python and C/C++
* One to three years experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Redis
* Deep understanding of online services architecture and client-server communication methods
* Strong Problem-solving skills
* Self-directed, focused, and detail-oriented
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work as a part of a team
* Knowledge of game-specific issues such as middleware integration, etc.
* Two shipped titles as online engineer or equivalent for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox360, PC or MacOS
* Technical curiosity
* Attention to detail and conscientiousness
* DevOps mindset
* Knowledge of C#
* Knowledge of Webservices RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of source control systems (e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is a publishing and distribution company of interactive entertainment products worldwide.