Lenati is the premier consultancy helping companies develop innovative and disruptive customer experiences. We work across the customer lifecycle-from acquisition to engagement to retention-to build stronger customer connections. As a ProKarma company, we have a global footprint that enables us to scale solutions across strategy, design, prototype, and development using cutting-edge technology to deliver high-value experiences.
Current Opportunities - Program & Project Managers
While we are a firm of full-time, salaried consultants, we occasionally have a need for strong Project and Program Managers on a contract basis to drive operational goals and program objectives for our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm that emphasizes career development, work-life balance, & engaging our employees on innovative, exciting projects. Lenati strives to quickly reengage our contractors after successfully rolling off projects, and we hire with the intention of converting strong performers into full-time employees.
As it pertains to our contract Program & Project Management work, we're typically seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in the following:
* Deep Process Excellence
* End to End View
* Motivational Leadership Skills
* Executive Communication
* Previous experience with Microsoft, T-Mobile, Adobe are always a plus
At the moment, we are actively hiring a strong Project Manager for our global technology client. Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Review the prioritization rubric and refine if necessary
* Create / update roadmap documentation based on site prioritization and ensure leadership alignment
* Partner with website teams to support them building out their migration strategy
* Work across teams to gather and help prioritize engineering / feature requests
* Partner with various teams to understand / refine content development process for content migration
* Partner with various teams to ensure post publication activities are accounted for including localization, content support and maintenance, and site management
For more information on our currently available opportunities, as well as consideration for future engagements, apply today!
Lenati is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, marriage status, pregnancy status, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.