Provide technical support to the CCL user community to identify and resolve computer software and hardware issues. Perform telephone support, document user inquiries and problems using CCL Helpdesk Ticket System and working towards a satisfactory solution. Provide one-on-one desk-side assistance on a variety of software applications and computer hardware.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide end-user technical support and desk-side support for: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and MS Windows OS also Intel based workstations, laptops and associated peripherals.
* Perform system administration for the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Create user accounts, manage passwords, install new software, hardware and optimize system configuration.
* Work directly with SAN - IT to prioritize user problems and provide daily problem status and resolution.
* Works directly with the Third Level Support (Systems, Networking, Development and Knowledge Technologies Groups) to acquire On-the-Job-Training.
* Supporting the deployment of new technologies to the user community. This will require manual moving of equipment and physical inventories. Creating installation procedures and other documentation. Providing on-demand training and on-going technical support.
* Perform testing of new software and hardware to determine compatibility with existing products in use by the user community.
* Investigate and research problems via online resources, technical materials and vendor support.
* Inventory, configure, update, troubleshoot and maintain classroom/program tablet devices.
* Update, support, maintain and troubleshoot classroom, breakout room, PLAB, and open area TVs, Apple TVs, iPads, switches, hubs, computers and cabling.
* Troubleshoot, update and maintain Haivision system.
* Troubleshoot, update and maintain audio visual system in classrooms, breakout rooms and open areas.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* BS degree required but 2 years of experience or certifications in Information Systems or equivalent field.
* Two years customer service experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Corporate experience directly supporting various MS Windows OS.
* Strong PC hardware troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to perform hardware upgrades and software installation.
* Ability to install and perform preventative maintenance on corporate printers and scanners.
* Proficient in the use of the Internet to research and resolve technical issues and problems.
* Experience delivering hands-on customer training.
* Demonstrate reliability through good attendance and punctuality.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)