A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You'll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients. Our Contracts team is responsible for delivering to our Partners a simplified but thorough review process for complex engagement contracts. You'll be the single point of contact and resource centre designed to support and guide Partners through the complicated engagement contracting process with a keen focus on identifying, evaluating, and reducing potential risks.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) with a minimum of 5 years experience related to managing projects related to professional services and technology contracting.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Managing the engagement contract process for technical companies, technical consulting projects and/or licensing arrangements with technical specialization;
* Utilizing and applying knowledge of engagement contracting processes and requirements into projects;
* Driving process improvement by analyzing current processes and creating efficiencies;
* Respecting and maintaining confidentiality of clients, staff, and Firm information;
* Managing efforts with identifying and addressing stakeholder needs;
* Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of relationships;
* Identifying issues and leveraging relationships to provide quality issue resolution and project implementation proactively; and,
* Creating an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Anticipating and proactively facilitating quick resolution of issues;
* Driving a continuous improvement vision to improve the overall contracting experience;
* Communicating in a way that influences individuals of all levels to educate and accomplish project goals;
* Building and maintaining trust based relationships with stakeholders and clients;
* Collaborating with multiple teams, such as Independence, Risk, US IT program and project managers;
* Continuously delivering quality results, contracts, and analysis to stakeholders and clients;
* Cataloguing and maintaining inventory of contracting patterns and trends for data analysis;
* Meeting critical project plan deadlines and flexibly with reprioritizing as needed;
* Thinking and acting independently to drive assignments and projects forward; and,
* Analyzing issues and brainstorming to identify resolution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.