A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You'll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC's regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. Our Operations team helps internal leaders validate and improve the reliability and effectiveness of business operations. You'll help the team with issues related to business continuity, environmental risk, crisis management, process systems and risks associated with operations, health and safety and technology.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The One Firm Risk Organization's Technology & Data team identifies, implements and maintains agile technology solutions that focus on:
* Automating, synchronizing and/or consolidating our OFRO risk, independence and compliance processes and tools;
* Simplifying further the user experience of our client service and OFRO teams through easily accessible and intuitive technologies; and,
* Driving data integrity and quality to enable timely and relevant risk and compliance management.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in project management, global delivery, and continuous improvement techniques and tools preferably for a global consulting firm, emphasizing the following areas:
* Demonstrating strategic change management and delivery of technology and operational projects to successfully deliver results; and,
* Applying both US and international lenses and cross-functional areas to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Managing aspects of the One Firm Risk Organization Portal (internal PwC intranet site) as well as leading other enterprise-wide projects, providing business on-shore and global delivery model project management, and delivering successful results;
* Collaborating with IT, functional group leaders, and project teams to provide guidance and successfully implement change while translating strategic business goals into operational strategies and work plans;
* Developing and managing key SLAs and reporting dashboards;
* Applying project management tools and techniques across a broad spectrum of OFRO processes and programs;
* Exercising independent judgment with some direct supervision to provide continuous improvement to the functions;
* Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently across all levels of staff and leadership;
* Monitoring the project performance, scope, schedule, financial, and appropriate business measurements as set forth in the project charter;
* Contributing to the development of alternate project approaches, making recommendations based on experience, risk, and business impact;
* Articulating competing points of view and conflicts of interest and offering consensus building alternatives; and,
* Providing organization, analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and research skills to effect process improvement opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.