We are looking for an Office Services Analyst- Reception to join our Office Services team within our athenaEnvironment division. Your job will be to organize and conduct work in the following areas: phone and visitor management, general facilities and office support, basic accounting and work order management. But enough about us; let's talk about you.
You are proactive, with strong organizational and communication skills. You can work as a member of a team, but you're also able to own projects and manage them to completion.
The Team: Our Office Services team is responsible for employee support and experience, shipping and receiving, space maintenance, and event logistics across all athena locations.
* Manage/triage inbound calls on multi-line phone
* Visitor management, including enforcement of physical security/access control system and visitor experience/badging
* Occasionally assist with internal moves including minor installations (bulletin boards, keyboard trays) , furniture relocations and office repair and maintenance tasks.
* Positive outlook, sense of urgency, customer service orientation
* Ability to prioritize and respond with urgency to unforeseen problems
* High attention to detail, particularly as it relates to office cleanliness and organization
* Ability to multitask, shift focus as needed and respond quickly to changing demands
* Ability to lift 50 pounds. Must be willing and able to move furniture
* Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Enterprise accounting software a plus
* Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
* Our Location: This role is located in downtown Austin, TX in the historic Seaholm Power Plant building.
* Our Culture: If you're curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you've come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or "athenistas") are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
* Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.