Office 365 Architect
Job Location: Remote
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Enterprise Collaboration practice values our employees, empowers them to do great work, and allows them to find balance in the office and in life. We offer a virtual work model to those seeking flexibility in their schedule. Centric offers both a local model with minimal travel, as well as, a national travel model. This model is for those who love to travel and would involve regular travel across the US (primarily, but not limited to, our Centric locations listed above. We're looking for an Office 365 Architect to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
* Serve clients' needs as a technical expert in Office 365 , EMS, and related technologies
* Maintain a deep technical understanding of all aspects of Office 365 and EMS
* Support the development of Office 365 strategy and roadmap deliverables
* Lead the configuration, implementation, and migration of Office 365 and EMS capabilities
* Evaluate Office 365 changes & updates and determine impact on clients
* Lead technical projects related to Office 365
* Collaborate with and provide direction to Office 365 capability service owners and technical leads
* P erform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution
* Maintain awareness of Office 365 roadmap and releases
* Maintain an awareness of Office 365 third-party solutions
* Participate in blogging and social media on technical topics related to Office 365 and EMS
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of equivalent field of study
* 7+ years of IT or consulting work experience is preferred
* 5+ years of hands-on experience with Office 365 , Microsoft SharePoint , or Microsoft Exchange
* 3+ years of hands-on experience implementing the capabilities in EMS, including Intune, Azure MFA, and Azure Information Protection
* 3 + years of architecture and experience implementing Office 365
* MCSA and/or MCSE certification in Microsoft Office 365 is required
* Working knowledge of non-Microsoft collaboration solutions such as G-Suite and Slack
* Working knowledge of non-Microsoft security and compliance solutions such as Duo, Okta , and Symantec
* Demonstrated experience in architectural design, development, migration, management and support of Office 365 implementations
* In depth understanding of the capabilities of Office 365
* P roven experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication and topology
* Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Azure Active Directory (AAD) design, topology, and integration with various products.
* Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Exchange services, design and topology.
* Demonstrated experience with Office 365 security single sign-on and multi-factor authentication
* Experience with Microsoft EMS
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to work independently with minimal direction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to manage multiple activities simultaneousl y
* Proven experience with Skype of Business and Teams (including voice ) services, design and topology is strongly desired but not required
* Proven experience with d esign of solutions to integrate and support of telephony systems, b oth PABX and VOIP (and hybrids) is desired but not required
What makes Centric different?
* Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook , Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
* Growth opportunities - As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths . Figure out what you want to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
* Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small company feel - a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
* Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a firm and why we're here .
* Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance, and innovation . We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
* Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvement in community improvement projects .
* The Nitty Gritty - Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave and remote working options for our employees.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.