Designs, implements and maintains Windows servers and enterprise services, administers VMWare environments, and assists in providing for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company information assets by maintaining systems and controls that prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, and/or deletion of information from computer networks and resources.
* Responsible for all aspects of corporate server operations across multiple domains and sites with over 275 servers and 1500+ Active Directory users.
* Maintain and troubleshoot high availability systems to resolve systems problems, determine viable solutions, test and implement resolutions in a 24x7 data center environment.
* Maintain and support systems management software and servers, such as Quest/Dell KACE K1000, to research systems and deploy software, updates and patches to servers and/or workstations to ensure systems are up-to-date.
* Design, document and implement changes or additions to the Windows server environment based on the business and technical needs, conveying changes to the business and its customers.
* Support, configure and maintain ForcePoint/Websense cloud service for email filtering and security.
* Support, configure and maintain ForcePoint servers and application for Internet content filtering.
* Create automation tasks and reporting using PowerShell, C# or VB.NET scripting.
* Manage all aspects of IIS Configuration/ADFS/Certificate Authority/SSL Certs & Domain registry for corporate applications and websites.
* Manage and administer Microsoft Active Directory Services, DNS, group policy objects, MS server clusters, MS Exchange 2013 and other Microsoft services.
* Manage and support Citrix and VMWare Horizon VDI systems to ensure application and desktop delivery is available to the business users.
* Implement and support Information Security solutions and projects as necessary.
* Respond to critical computer security incidents by collecting, analyzing and preserving digital evidence.
* Manage repository for systems documentation and update documents as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Advanced understanding of the following platforms and technologies:
* Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016
* Exchange 2013
* Terminal Server, Citrix and other virtual application and desktop systems
* KACE K1000 for systems management
* Windows clustering services
* Active Directory
* File and print services
* Intermediate understanding of the following platforms, technologies and principles:
* Information security principles and their application across computing platforms
* SAN and NAS technologies
* SQL Server database systems
* IIS and/or other web server systems
* Email and Internet filtering
* PKI and SSL
* VPN/Firewalls/WAN / LAN networking
* Ability to learn new technologies and applications and apply that knowledge to daily workflows.
* Ability to manage changing workloads while maintaining a sense of priorities and delivering quality service within required timeframes.
* Demonstrated adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability, and attention to detail
* Must be able to work an on-call shift rotating with other staff, which will include evening and weekend work on occasion in response to supporting systems in a 24x7 environment.
* Must have strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in written form.
* Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills are essential.
* Prior experience working in mid to large size enterprise environments.
* Attention to detail, organized and able to work and research independently is necessary in this position.
* Problem-solving skills are required to ensure the correct remedy is chosen to coordinate and implement any hardware and/or software issue.
* 6+ years' experience working as an administrator in a Windows Server and Active Directory environment.
* 3+ years' experience working on Microsoft Exchange 2013 or greater in a multi-data center environment.
* 6+ years' experience building server-class systems.
* Experience working in a senior or lead technical role.
* Bachelor's degree
* Microsoft MCSE certification (server and/or messaging)
* CompTIA Security + or other IT Security certification
* Experience implementing and migrating to Office365
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. Work environment consists mostly of office setting, computer room operations, customer sites, customer workstation areas. Will be required to lift heavy objects such as monitors, PC equipment, test equipment, routers and switches or other equipment weighing up to 70 pounds. Will be required to pull cables, climb ladders, reach and pull cables and equipment, crawl to assess equipment under desks and other hard to reach locations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.