East West Bancorp
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
* Coordinate solution architecture activities including selection of software, defining of standards, consulting on software and infrastructure projects
* Need to demonstrate functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft O365, Azure and On-Prem migration environments, promote innovative solutions to our customer's, and develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
* Develop and maintain technical solution roadmap for Azure and Office 365 while contributing to digital workspace roadmap
* Work with users to design functional solutions that leverage Azure and Office 365 capabilities
* Effectively articulate the value and long-term benefit of actively utilizing Office 365 products and services
* Provide technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption
* Educate customers on Office 365 products and provide them real world scenarios of usage
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 6-7+ years in an Information Technology role with increasing responsibility
* Experience with Azure & Office 365 Suite in either a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, training capacity
* 2-4 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
* Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Deployment experience with Enterprise customers
* Ability to work in a team environment to analyze, recommend, design and deliver solutions that solve problems presented by the user community.
* Ability to prioritize and deliver solutions in a timely manner, usually under pressure and shifting priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable presenting technical concepts to peers.
* Experience with Office 365 Migration and exposure to related Office 365 capabilities like SharePoint, Power Apps, OneDrive, Flow, and Teams
* Experience contributing to or developing a technology roadmap
* Experience working within Scrum Agile frameworks
* Hands-on experience with Azure Services, Microsoft O365 API's, Client Side Development(Angular, React, JQuery),.Net Development, PowerShell
* Expert knowledge of Azure and SharePoint as a solution platform including solution design and administration
* Knowledge of O365/Azure highly desired
* Working knowledge of OAuth, SAML and Identity Federation
* Perform typical administration activities on Azure, SharePoint and Office 365 including monitoring usages
* Microsoft Azure and Office 365 certified (MCSA) or willing to obtain certification is preferable
About East West Bancorp
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.