* Job: 21399-MCAR * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Product Development
Seeking a highly skilled developer to support code generation of floating-point algorithms. We are interested in candidates who have a high aptitude for numerical analysis, linear algebra and use the efficient code generation and optimization techniques to target CPU/GPU/FPGA.
You will use your mastery of C/C++ to add new features to our proprietary floating-point analysis engines and (C and RTL) code generators. You will participate in all facets of the Software Development Lifecycle including:
* Architect, design and implement high-quality scalable software features * Participate in architecture and design reviews * Collaborate with cross-functional product development teams
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required. * Experience with C++
* Excellent mathematical reasoning skills * Experience with one or more of the following: * formal methods, formal analysis, static analysis, constraints, floating point analysis, formal verification, model checking, symblolic execution,
* Solid background in computer science theory * Knowledge of compilers and code generation techniques is a plus * Experience with algorithm development is a plus * Proven written and verbal communication skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.