A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Relationship Management team oversees our relationships with vendors and resources that provide information technology operational services to PwC. As part of the team, you'll support and assist in the development of internal systems and applications used by the PwC partners and staff in the various function areas.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The ASM&T Aura Content Team is responsible for the development, maintenance, testing and publication of all current and future US Aura and other technical content, including Aura libraries, templates, and related communications used by the Assurance practice in the US as well as utilized by various territories. The US Audit Content team plays an integral role in the global roll-out of all versions of Aura through active participation in Global and US pre-implementation testing.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Demonstrates proven experience with computer skills, as well as competence in basic application software such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Competence in Visual Basic programming.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success both as an individual contributor and team member, with addressing business needs in the following areas:
* Utilizing technologies, especially the Microsoft Office Suite and Visual Basic programming to develop, maintain and test Excel, Word and other Office suite files;
* Understanding of database management systems, their structure and organization;
* Possessing project management and collaboration skills;
* Focusing on quality, paying attention to detail and deliver error-free deliverables;
* Demonstrating organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
* Applying and adapting skills to frequently changing circumstances;
* Consulting proactively to resolve issues;
* Possessing communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting to others;
* Demonstrating a passion for technology and process improvement;
* Having a foundational understanding of accounting and auditing processes;
* Collaborating effectively with people from across the globe, different functional groups and disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; and,
* Utilizing change management and/or technology implementation programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.