East West Bancorp
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $41 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is seeking a NOC Engineer II. The NOC Engineer oversees day-to-day Network Operations process in order to ensure network and systems are performing optimally and available to our business users. The engineer adheres to department and company procedures to maintain stability and availability for our company systems.
The position also interfaces between customer & corporate IT entities for notifications, escalations, problem determinations & resolution for all system related issues. It requires the ability to collaborate in making important decisions on technical solutions, when performing all global Data Center/Network Operations functions. The department is operational 24/7. Shift schedule 11:00am-8pm PT; Sunday-Thursday (Sunday will be 7am to 4pm)
* Monitor and respond to alerts and current issues concerning IT operations and services.
* Respond, track and resolve issues with ticketing system and follow problem management guidelines.
* Work with vendors for maintenance, testing and repair IT systems and circuit issues.
* Direct and provide functional direction to Information Technology staff (Support Technicians and Senior Systems Technicians).
* Recommends, authors, publishes, and maintains Data Center & Network Operation
* Policy, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines.
* Ability to provide guidance instructing vendors to assist in remote tasks at data centers.
* Familiar with IT Change Management and Problem Management process.
* Support Asia IT Infrastructure
* Project Management - Able to lead or assist with IT Projects.
* Other duties as required
* Bachelor's degree or related experience
* 3+ years of IT network operations experience
* Must be able to adapt to change with new technology and procedures in a fast pace environment.
* Able to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
* Documentation - Strong support documenting procedures and diagrams (using Visio) supporting Data Centers and NOC.
* Time Management - Ability to prioritize work load and manage outages
* Escalations - Analyze and troubleshoot alerts to quickly determine course of action
* Process Improvement - Always look for process improvement within NOC and for IT team.
* Strong communications - Strong written skills to send communication to all levels in the organization. Strong verbal skills adhering to company's customer centric values and professionalism. Able to moderate conference calls to address conflict with others constructively to resolve issues and outages.
* Strong team player - Be proactive to ensure procedures are adhered in the NOC and cross-train to enhance skill-set with peers
* Familiar with ITSM ticketing system using Cherwell. (Including occasional travel).
* Ability to work well under pressured with other team members and independently
* Strong with diagnosing IT alerts, events or issues daily.
* Solid background working with systems, networking and hardware. e.g. Cisco routers, switches, UCS blades, Pure, Nimble and systems such as Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 server and IOS.
* Proficient and familiar with Cloud platform and infrastructure. Azure and AWS preferred.
* Familiar with monitoring tools such as Omni, Splunk, VROPS, Extrahop and any APM tools (e.g. App Dynamics, Dynatrace.
* Familiar supporting Data Center facilities and Disaster Recovery sites - able to assess
* Understanding of CI/CD process and Devops.
* Familiar with enterprise backup systems (eVault)
* Experience with Virtual Servers such as VMWare and vMotion process
* CCNA certification, or MCSE
About East West Bancorp
East West Bancorp is a bank holding company.