Develops and implements quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization.
Develops and executes software test plans, in order to identify software problems and their causes. Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and/or assists in the evaluation. Conducts and/or participates in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
* Develop and defines major and minor characteristics of quality including quality metrics and scoring parameters and determines requisite quality control resources.
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
* Determine the standards for product quality and readiness.
* Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
* Document software defects and report defects to software developers.
* Monitor software problem resolution efforts and successes.
* Document test procedures so they can be replicated and to ensure compliance with standards.
* Evaluate or recommend software for testing or problem tracking.
* Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
* Install, maintain, and use software testing programs.
* Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
* Product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
Required Skills, Experience, and
Education: Candidate must have 10 years
of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This
equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years,
Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Must meet DoD
8570 IAM Level 1 Certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
Job ID 1927638 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.