JOB DESCRIPTION: Supports the Northstar Program Management Office (PMO) ensuring the Northstar Network provides communications connectivity within the Continental United States (CONUS) for the VC-25A (Air Force One), E-4B National Airborne Operations Center (NAOC), E-6B USSTRATCOM Airborne Command Post (ABNCP), and Navy Take Charge and Move Out (TACAMO) aircraft. Additionally, support the Northstar Network Configuration Management Board by reviewing and analyzing circuit transfers for Outside CONUS (OCONUS) missions. The candidate will also consult with the Northstar Program Manager to implement and manage new requirements or changes to existing requirements including circuit actions, transition of systems, and coordinating requirements documentation through DISA.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Coordinate with DISA for the quarterly Ground Entry Point Working Group to ensure meetings are scheduled, arranged, and have any action items captured and completed.
* Develop and maintain meeting artifacts including rosters, agendas, minutes, and briefings
* Support the Northstar/Satellite Communications Network Configuration Management Board.
* Coordinate cybersecurity requirements to include Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation.
* Coordinate program requirements with the DISA Super High Frequency (SHF) SATSTAR program manager.
* Collect and document all identified Northstar Frequency Spectrum issues by working with the Joint Spectrum Center to resolve.
Required Skills and Certifications:
* Active PMP Certification
* Top Secret clearance
* Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) experience
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and apply other time management skills to operate effectively in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both day-to-day operational and IT management interaction contexts
* Cyber Security certification(s) a strong plus.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability