As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you'll help design, build, and test space vehicles and rocket engines. Blue Origin's New Graduate Rotation Engineers spend their first year working alongside and learning from experienced professionals in a program that is designed to quickly expand your engineering knowledge early in your career. Paired with a mentor, you'll explore a variety of fields by working on 3-4 month projects before moving to the next department. Based upon your desired career path, your projects may involve avionics software, enterprise software, integrated system test, controls and avionics hardware. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Specific duties are subject to the requirements of each rotation and department objectives
* Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or aerospace engineering.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
* Relevant internship and academic project experience
* Self-driven with the ability to seek out requirements with minimal direction
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Passion for Blue's Mission with a strong desire to continuously learn and improve
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* M.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or aerospace engineering.
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.