Title: Network/System Admin Level III
Location: Los Angeles AFB, California
The primary function is working with Special Access Program (SAPs) and other classified networks supporting SMC Directorates and/or AFSPC Operational Units. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
* Install, maintain, audit and support a secure MS Windows network environment and limited web/data application service
* Maintain internet applications and protocols IP, TCP,HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, & SSL
* Maintain file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required
* Interface with local customers and provide IT related support to quickly resolve problems
* Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
* Perform periodic maintenance, hardware upgrades and replacement, firmware updates and system configuration changes
* Perform scheduled tape backups on systems as required
* Manage data backup library to include storage of tapes, disks and other magnetic media at the customer's location and off-site storage facilities as required
* Attend planning and requirements meetings with IT staff, Program Managers and customers as required
* Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
* Provide technical guidance
* Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
Security Clearance: TS
Special Access / Access Eligibility: SCI
* Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph SMC Specialized Acquisitions & Operations Security Support SMC/SY
Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
* Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 2 within 6 months of the date of hire
* Applicable Windows professional certifications, based on OS requirements for supported
* 6-8 years total related experience, including minimum 4 years of relevant SCI or SAP Minimum 2 years of SAP-related experience highly desired.
Additional Qualifications Desired:
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2007 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware
* Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC)
* Working knowledge of JAFAN 6/0, DCID/JAFAN 6/3, DCID/JAFAN 6/9, and Joint DODIIS/Cryptologic SCI Information Systems Security Standards, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to C&A for Legacy systems
* Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL1 & PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions is a plus
* Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
* Requires travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
* Must be able to lift up to 50
Visit www.Pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION:
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pluribus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus' legal duty to furnish information.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.