MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), an Alion company, is currently hiring for a Network Security Architect. This person will be responsible for:
* Strong leadership, organizational, and presentation skills
* Lead network security technology strategy development and execution
* Develop and manage network security operating budget
* Architect, design, and implement security projects
* Oversee the technical implementations of complex multi-site projects/solutions
* Provide network security subject matter expertise in the development of cloud strategies
* Develop strong working relationships to allow for the effective exchange of ideas and information
* Understand new and emerging threats and effectively mitigate risk and vulnerabilities
* Exceptional and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
* At least 10 years of experience in an information security related field in an enterprise environment
* Must be familiar with Federal government and DOD standards for IA/security including DIACAP, FISMA, NIST, and OMB.
* Expertise in network systems and security required
* Ability to maintain, troubleshoot, and deploy network security solutions
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP, QoS, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, and Networking Routing Protocols
* Maintain knowledge of new and emerging network security threats and vulnerabilities
* Experience with both wired and wireless network security devices and next generation firewalls
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
* Industry certifications (CCNP, CCNA, CISSP, etc.) strongly desired
* Must be a US Citizen and hold an active Top Secret clearance.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information
U.S. Citizenship Required.