We are looking for experienced Network Security professionals to join the Crane Co. Global Information Security Team in supporting our global security operations program. The ideal candidate will have a solid proficiency in networking and network security with a focus on enterprise firewall management, network segmentation, SD-WAN, WiFi, and NAC technologies. Previous security operations team experience is highly desired.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Perform network and security reviews across a variety of network security technologies and work with security and technology teams to ensure effective controls and policy compliance * Assist in the implementation, and administration of network security infrastructure including firewalls, networks sensors, logging. * Evaluate the security posture of systems and security processes to uncover vulnerabilities and potential exploitation vectors * Participate in cross training activities with other network/systems administrators and support teams * Work closely with business and technology managers to fix processes/procedures for data protection * Effectively participate in data governance and risk compliance plans * Reporting and Metrics to support program objectives
Qualifications and Competencies:
* Minimum of 5 years related work experience in Network Security
* Experience working with multiple common firewall providers
* Experience with network monitoring technologies
* Desire to provide mentoring to IT generalists in the areas of network security
* Highly motivated and self-directed
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a small, distributed team.
* Flexibility to work outside regularly scheduled/normal business hours as required.
* Commitment to security training and earning corresponding certifications.
* Passion for solving complex problems
* Ability to prioritize, schedule and track to deadlines
* Required: Degree in a related field or at least 10 years relevant professional experience
* Desired: Technical professional security certifications such as
* Passion for solving complex problems * Ability to prioritize, schedule and track to deadlines * Required: Degree in a related field or at least 5 years relevant professional experience * Desired: Related technical professional security certifications such as GCFW/GPPA, CCNP or similar * US Person as defined under EAR PART 772 AND ITAR 120.15 * Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.