Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30046
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: No
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
As a Technology Engineer III focused on automation for Networking and Unified Communications (UC) you will play a cross functional role in ensuring the reliability, integrity, and smooth operation of information technology systems that support Capital Group's business functions.
As an Technology Engineer III, you will be responsible for engineering and executing phases of complex network and real-time services projects and operational lifecycles. This includes gathering requirements and planning, building, and supporting solutions through all phases of deployment. You will be the first point of escalation for complex and time sensitive operational issues. In addition, identify critical operational tasks for automation across the network and real-time services.
* Implement automation solutions and projects for network, voice, video and real-time collaboration initiatives
* Identify and document opportunities for improvement in the network and real-time services, and deploy and operate solutions to increase reliability across the system
* Leverage tools and data to develop solutions focused on operational simplicity
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 5 years of technical experience with Cisco Unified Communication Products: Call Manager (up to and including 11.x), Unity Connection, WebEx, Jabber, CCA, Prime, Cisco Emergency Responder
* Minimum 2 years of automation experience with application service validation, provisioning and deprovisioning, and/or hands-on coding experience (Python, C++)
* Strong skills with voice gateway configuration, SRST, transcoding, dial peer configuration, digit manipulation, and dial plan design
* Expertise with implementing and using UC and network monitoring tools
* Experience with APIs to perform third-party integrations
* Contributed with deploying cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.7 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Network, Computer Science, Cisco, Technology
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.