NetFortris provides unified phone systems and applications for growing businesses. More than 25,000 businesses in 99 countries rely on NetFortris to help them sell, service, and collaborate with ease. We are a team of 300+ engineers, support professionals, operations and finance experts, sales experts and marketers who work together to delight our clients and have a little fun.
The Manager, Network Planning is a key part of the team's success in working between vendors, advanced technical resources along with internal Program Management and Provisioning/Ordering teams. The Manager, Network Planning is chiefly responsible for the coordination of connectivity, availability of network resources, along with managing the Network Planners and the PreQualification/Quoting team.
* Reviews, plans, and evaluates network systems.
* Initiates customer and or network facility migrations and augmentations.
* Orders new and augments existing colocation space.
* Coordinates with vendors and internal departments to troubleshoot and resolve network problems and outages
* Works with carriers for service level and stability of product/services.
* Maintains documentation of all facilities, cross-connects, connectivity, power etc.
* Assists Revenue Assurance team to ensure carrier billing is accurate.
* Maintains facility access control with vendors.
* Orders and handles cross-connects within colocation facilities.
* Generates quotes and places orders for Layer 2 services and above for Enterprise customers.
* Coordinates with vendors and internal departments the installation and turn-up of these Layer 2 services.
* Works with vendors related to circuit early termination charges, credits and revenue replacement (where applicable).
* Point of escalation for ordering, turn-up, site surveys, vendor meets, FOCs and installation problems/issues (Layer 2 and above services only).
* Continuous evaluation of processes and procedures to streamline work throughout your departments.
* Excellent tracking and reporting of vital data/metric that is specific to your teams' initiatives and accomplishments.
* A Network Planner needs to be self-motivated, high on taking initiatives and must possess leadership skills.
* Should have good technical aptitude and quick learning ability.
* Must be honest, trustworthy, controlled and transparent in their conduct.
* Must be responsible, sincere and should always be ready to extend help to others.
* Good communication and people skills are a necessity.
* Must have good team spirit, coordinate efficiently with direct reports, be a leader, delegate as needed and ensure that all objectives are being met expeditiously.
* Must set clear objectives for the team, track them accordingly and report on these regularly to the Director, Network Planning.
* Years of successful managerial experience is preferred.
At NetFortris we believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. We offer a very competitive compensation package and a comprehensive health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401K).
With some of the smartest people in the telephony business working for us, this is a great opportunity to jump onboard and work with people who are passionate about what they do. Check us out at www.netfortris.com
If you're the Network Planning Manager we're looking for APPLY NOW!
Local candidates preferred. No sponsorships or agency referrals.