Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world by "Securing the Future". Currently, ManTech is actively seeking a Network Operations Manager for an upcoming award with our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* The Network Operations Manager serves as a team leader for NOC services to monitor all network devices and receive notification of events via multiple channels such as escalation from a Service Desk Tier I technician, through a monitoring tool, or based upon administrative investigation
* Support tasks involving engineering development, integration, interface design analysis, integration of infrastructure, and testing of SW and HW
* 8 hour a day, 5 days a week basis to monitor the network and analyze information about the network's security health, detect any suspicious activity, and provide incident response support
* Produce and maintain standard operating procedures for use across network environments
* Serve as a liaison between Senior Management, customers, and interagency partners to address and resolve technical issues and implement improvements
* Build working relationships with subcontractors and vendors to establish team cohesion
* Manage a workforce positioned across multiple locations, ensuring completion of milestones within specific budgets and schedules
* Perform a variety of both complex and routine administrative and analytical duties
* Perform quality management, evaluating program metrics related to contract performance and customer satisfaction and ensuring objectives are met
* Advance client goals through effective execution of requirements and problem solving
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience designing local, regional, WAN, and network systems and subsystems supporting voice, video, and data information, enterprise firewall services
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience leading teams a network operation and/ or engineering staff with skills applicable to a project environment similar in size, scope and complexity to Consular USSS NOSC
* Experience with IBM Netcool, Solarwinds, Netbrain and MS Remote Desk top service
* Demonstrated experience with risk management and making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operation costs preferre
* Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting a wide range of LAN, MPLS WAN, Wi-Fi, and network issues hampering service availability and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements preferred
* A minimum of five (5) or more years of management experience operating in an ITIL framework preferred
* Demonstrated experience operating and designing a network supporting a dispersed workforce with on premise applications as well as many applications deployed in the cloud preferred
* Possesses a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification preferred
* Ability to use a computer
* Ability to lift 20 or more pounds
* A Top-Secret Clearance is required
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.