Responsible for designing and building components of scalable, secure web-based applications. Responsible for participating in the full application lifecycle including support of the application in production by researching and resolving production issues. Responsible to the changing needs of the customer.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
* Design, implement, test, and support network management based applications and documents design ideas
* Participate in requirement gathering sessions
* Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
* Configures and tunes application servers
* Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in complied languages such as Java
* Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations
* Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed
* Solve complex production issues
* Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
* Strong Unix/Linux system knowledge and administrator experience
* 4+ years of tooling and automation development experience
* Intermediate or higher knowledge of Python
* Extended knowledge of API design (JSON, REST, etc.)
* Solid understanding of Layer 1-4 fundamental protocols
* Knowledge of standard networking monitoring technologies (SNMP, *Flow, etc.) a plus
* Knowledge on network device configuration and management a plus
* Experience in configuration development on Management Software (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, etc.) a plus
* Knowledge of HPE NNMi, OMi, NA
* Knowledge of Unit Test framework a plus
* Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodologies
Skills, Experience, and Education:
Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work
history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR
Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10
years. Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 Certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph.
Job ID 1927630 Date posted 06/11/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.