Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a few.
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Employee will be responsible for managing multiple structured cabling projects valued from
$10,000 to $1,000,000. Employee would work daily with fortune 500 customers managing large projects consisting but not limited to structured cabling, distributed antenna, CCTV, paging, sound masking, access control, and equipment installations covering the USA and Canada
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Project Management for large project
* Providing detailed project plans, progress updating , directing conference calls Providing detailed project guidelines and milestones to subcontractors
* Project budget management Purchase order management Assembling project deliverables
* Project kickoff and close out calls with customers
* 4 year college degree /Military experience
* 10 years' experience managing telecommunications infrastructure projects for large multi locations end users
* Relevant industry certifications
* Microsoft Office Proficient - Excel, Word, Outlook, Project Familiar with CAD/VISIO, Adobe Acrobat
* M-F 8-5 availability Slight travel
About Granite Telecommunications
Granite Telecommunications is a communications services provider for businesses with multiple locations.