Working with current and prospective clients of the Firm, use your talent to provide technology support to launch implementations, provide training and troubleshoot hardware and software issues for a variety of companies. Learn and grow your credentials by attending professional conferences, obtain certifications to expand your professional knowledge of network administration. The Network Infrastructure Consultant will work as a business advisor to provide timely, high quality client service to our mid-market clientele. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (written and oral), problem solving skills, a strong work ethic, and good client relations.
* Designing IT solutions with an emphasis on manufacturer standards and best practices
* Manage the installation of network infrastructure equipment including switches, routers, wireless, and security appliances at client sites
* Identifying and escalating cross selling opportunities
* Establishing rapport and trust with key client decision makers
* Meet with prospective clients, evaluate needs via technical assessments and deliver appropriate recommendations
* Work closely with the Firm's sales team to identify prospective clients
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with external clients
* Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
* Minimum three to five years' experience with related network infrastructure technologies such as Cisco.
* IT consulting experience with mid-market clients a plus
* CCNA or other similar manufacturer specific certifications
* Virtualization & SAN experience
* Strong customer service orientation
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support
* Willingness to work out of various client offices
* Willingness to travel throughout the regional area as needed
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9578
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC MITS Inf Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9578
Location: 515 South Flower St., 17th Floor, Los Angeles, CA US
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.