Rsm Us Llp
At RSM US, Our Consultants work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Our Consultants work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment- not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our professionals perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
The Network Infrastructure Engineer works with client companies in the design, installation, implementation and support of network infrastructures. This position offers diversity in clients and projects and the authority to manage client relationships with autonomy and a high-level of responsibility. Additionally, this person will work with and among a team of IT Network Consultants that are responsible for delivering a broad array of technology offerings.
* Responsible for managing client relationships, customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities for sales team through customer interaction
* Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory support, implementation and administration
* Support existing virtual environments
* Perform system analysis of client networks
* Install, upgrade and replace client servers, workstations, switches, routers, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred and/or combination of education
* A minimum 4 (plus) years' experience installing and implementing network infrastructures
* A minimum 4 (plus) years' experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Server and Active Directory
* Ability to travel up to 50% for client projects
* MCSE or MCITP a plus
* Cisco experience a plus
* Storage Area Network (SAN) implementation experience a plus
* VMWare experience a plus
* Exchange 20010 / 2013 experience a plus
* Strong communication, customer service and problem solving skills
* Prior consulting, IT support desk and pre-sales experience a plus
* Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills, with proven ability to build relationships with key decision makers
* Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9295
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC MITS Inf Infrastructure
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9295
Location: 80 City Square, , Boston, MA US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Rsm Us Llp
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.