Cognizant is hiring for "Network enterprise Architect". Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply. Relocation assistance will be provided
Note: "Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role."
* In-depth knowledge of Cisco network hardware and protocols
* Cisco CCNA or equivalent enterprise experience.
* (preferred) degree in computer science, information technology or other advanced science or engineering field
* 75% Travel including domestic and international locations
* Provides support for network device connectivity or related network issues
* Plans and actively oversees the installation of networked CCTV systems
* Conducts short- and long-term planning to meet network requirements
* Troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves network problems
* Researches, analyzes and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify any network deficiencies or to enhance network performance
* Ensures planned testing activities are performed and technical criteria are met
* Evaluates services provided by vendors and recommends changes
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and vendors
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Switches: Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, 2000, Cisco Catalyst 6500, 4500, 3850, 3750, 3650 series,
* Routers: .Cisco 3900, 2900 and ASR
* Cisco NX-OS & Cisco IOS
* Hands on Experience- design, configuration, deployment, support:
* - configuring Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
* -IP Video Surveillance system
* working knowledge of ExacqVision is a plus
* -IP Video cameras
* AXIS cameras is a plus
* -implementation of network equipment supporting CCTV
* Required Knowledge/Understanding:
* Enterprise system monitoring and management tools:
* Solarwinds, Riverbed Netprofiler, Smart Net Total Care, Wireshark, Cisco Prime etc.
* Commercial enterprise-level tools and products to provide network services:
* firewalls, IPS/IDS, DNS, DHCP, web security, TACACS+, VPN, PCI and security best practices
* TCP/IP, Syslog, SNMP, Cisco Debug, LACP, LLDP/CDP, TCP/IP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP SSH, Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree, VPC, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac, Netflow
* FCAPS model
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.