Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios. Join the ManTech team and become an integral member of a diverse Cyber Range Services team.
* Interface with customers to collect and clarify requirements
* Manage network communications testing, installation, and support, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems
* Create and implement router and switch configurations
* Identify and diagnose problems affecting network performance using software and hardware tools
* Provide recommendations to enhance and improve network performance
* Troubleshoot network systems as needed
* Perform a broad spectrum of system engineering design, integration, and implementation tasks and activities, including personnel, hardware, software, budget, facilities, and/or equipment
* Interface with vendors to address problem escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance
* Provide routing network facility test and analysis, including power, software, communications, machinery, lines, modems, and terminals
* Provide quality assurance review and evaluation of new and existing networking products
* BS degree
* At least 2 years telecommunication and networking experience
* DoD Secret level clearance
* Experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio
* Routing experience and understanding on layer 3 technologies and protocols, and ability to roll out entire layer 3 systems (CISCO, or juniper, or brocade) They have to understand and be able to configure full OSPF, BGP, EIGRP networks and at least understand and be able to work with MPLS as well.
* Switching experience and understanding on layer 2 technologies and ability to roll out entire layer 2 systems (CISCO, or juniper, or brocade)
* Firewalls- experience with Palo-Alto PANOS
* Sensors or taps- deploying/ configuring (experience with security onion or gigamon)
* Traffic generation- IXIA deploying/ configuring experience
* Virtualization experience of network devices- (Prefer enterprise VMware experience). IE: have worked with and understand VMware inter and outer networking.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.