Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required
The Network Engineer will support the premier Network Security Boundary Solutions team, providing end-to-end Firewall Connectivity services to include the development, deployment, sustainment and decommissioning of connectivity based services as part of the next generation security technology. Network Security areas include: Firewall Services; Routers & Switches; Network Access Control; Network Protective Services, Authentication/Authorization Controls, Security Device Configuration Management, Line 2/3 Troubleshooting, 24/7/365 Call-in Support, CONUS/OCONUS Implementations. The Network Engineer will act as the team's HPNA expert.
* Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
* Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
* Four (4) years of additional networking experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
* Strong experience installing, planning, and setting up HPNA
* Five (5) years demonstrated experience with the following Network Tools: Whats Up Gold and Netflow.
* Three (3) years experience with DCID 6/3 and/or Intelligence Community Directive 503, "Intelligence Community Information Technology Systems Security Risk Management, Certifications and Accreditation" dated 15 September 2008.
* Three (3) years experience creating firewall rule sets from analysis of network traffic.
* Three (3) years experience with component validation of security devices.
* Three (3) years experience configuring switches, routers, and firewalls.
* Certification: IAT Level II; Security+
Apply for this job
Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy