AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cyber Security and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture, and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has a NEW OPENING for a Network Engineer III.
Experience with planning and engineering of network architecture/infrastructure. Support the implementation and design of network architectures/infrastructures. Experience with concepts, best practices, related networking concepts related to networking hardware/software to include LAN, WAN, Wireless and Information Assurance technologies/architectures. Capable of developing network designs, network test plans/reports and advanced troubleshooting skills for enterprise level trouble tickets. Strong technical writing and verbal skills. Able to clearly document and deliver technical reports to senior leadership. Works independently or works well with other network engineers from various teams.
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: 5-9 years of network engineering experience
* BS in engineering or computer science related field or equivalent years of experience.
* Must have current Security+ certification and CCNA within 60 days.
* Experience with configuration, handling and troubleshooting of HAIPE equipment (KG175D, KG175G & KG250x).
* Experience working and troubleshooting network protocols; e.g., OSPF, EIGRP, VRRP, Spanning-tree MST.
* Experience with network STIGs and familiar with DoD hardening network equipment.
* Experience with network sniffers and network packet captures.
* Firm understanding of Multicast and WAN Acceleration.
* Experience with network testing tools, traffic generators and latency generators.
* Capable of working independently or in teams based on customer/project's needs.
* Active Secret Clearance required
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans