At AriensCo, we build more than exceptional products - we create opportunities that impact careers. Our culture values innovative thinking, hard work and determination. We interact in teams, collaborate together and make decisions quickly.
We see growth potential in every team member, and are committed to supporting our employees with continuous training and advancement opportunities.
Our environment? We're corporate, without being "corporate." Whether you work at our headquarters, manufacturing facilities, or one of our global distribution businesses, you'll always have the freedom to create and contribute. Our company vision is "Passionate People, Astounded Customers." Quite simply: it revolves around people
Speaking of people, you're not just employee #1,762 to us. You're family and your role is invaluable. Without exceptional people, we can't continue to produce the amazing products we're known for around the world.
Ready for the ride of your career? Then come join us. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to work in a rewarding workplace with a strong sense of community.
POSITION IS LOCATED AT HEADQUARTERS IN BRILLION, WI
THE DAY TO DAY...
* Establish a networking environment by designing and implementing system configuration; direct and perfor installations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
* Design and implement new solutions and improve the resiliency of the current environment.
* Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, schedule upgrades and collaborate with senior staff on network optimization tasks.
* Perform data fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
* Secure the network system by implementing and enforcing policies as defined by security analysts and senior staff.
* Support and administer the firewall environment in accordance with IT security policy.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
* Monitor and report network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information.
* Plan for and upgrade data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases.
* Configure routing and switching equipment. Has a thorough understanding of intermediate network concepts including TCP/IP, ethernet, static and dynamic routing, VLANs, BGP, VRRP, and access lists.
* Perform advanced configuration of firewalls.
* Provide second level network support to other teams and end users.
* Create detailed documentation of network environment using multiple tools and methods.
* Provide support and troubleshooting of WAN technologies including T1, EoC, fiber optics, cable and DSL connections.
* Install server hardware and software infrastructure as required.
* Associate Degree with a focus on Information Technology (IT). Cisco certifications preferred
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a role supporting a multi-location enterprise network environment
* Microsoft Windows desktop/server environments
* Microsoft Office suite
* Basic understanding of networking and technologies
* Microsoft Active Directory administration experience
* Macintosh computer support and administration a plus
Since 1933, the AriensCo name has been associated with reliable, durably crafted, high-performance outdoor power equipment. Our core values - Be Honest, Be Fair, Respect the Individual, Keep our Commitments, and Encourage Intellectual Curiosity define our culture and inspire our team. We believe passionate people and astounded customers lead to unstoppable success.
Our employees' quality of life is important to us. When people feel appreciated, respected and supported, careers thrive and ideas come to fruition. AriensCo employees are provided various great benefit opportunities which may include:
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Bonus Programs
* Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Flexible spending account (FSA) plan
* Voluntary wellness programs
* Employee purchase benefit
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Safety shoes and safety prescription glasses reimbursement
The concept of diversity is important to us at AriensCo. That's why we've created a culture that is inclusive, accepting and understanding. We embrace diversity among our partners, suppliers and employees. We also strive for diversity in the quality of our ideas. Inclusion and acceptance means that, regardless of who you are, you will always be standing on our welcome mat.
AriensCo is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. AriensCo hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Providing our employees with an environment free of discrimination and harassment is something we take very seriously. Embracing diversity enables us to attract the best talent, foster productive teamwork, and expand our business opportunities.