Iex Group, Inc.
IEX is currently looking to hire a Network Engineer to join our growing technology team. This is a hybrid role, where you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of both corporate and high performance low latency trading platform networks.
A few things we're working on:
* Low latency market data environments
* Network automation using Ansible
* Network information security projects
* Self-starter with a passion for learning new technologies
* Great problem-solver and critical thinker
* Collaborative team player
* Ability to think strategically as well as execute tactically - not afraid to get into the weeds
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
* Participate in the engineering process as we design, build, and manage the resiliency of our systems
* Design, implement, and upgrade WAN/LAN switching infrastructure, firewalls, and VPN
* Design and develop network monitoring and reporting tools
* Automate the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and upgrades of our network systems
* Influence the design, development, and enforcement of the company's Network Information Security policy
* Capacity planning and performance engineering related projects
* Mentor and train staff on network operations
* Hardware familiarity
* Arista, Cisco, Juniper, OpenGear, Meraki, Infoblox
* Optical Networks and DWDM a plus
* Palo Alto, Cisco ASA and Fortigate firewalls
* F5 LTM, GTM
* Network Technologies
* OSPF, BGP and mutual interactions between them
* Solid understanding and operation of STP, VRRP, VLAN, LACP, DNS, NAT, IPSEC, ARP, TCP/IP, RTP
* Practical knowledge of TACACS, AAA, IPSEC, 802.x, public/private key encryption
* Monitoring and alerting tools like syslog, Graylog, Nagios, Corvil, and CloudVision, Panorama, Fortimanager and NetBrain
* Operational knowledge of security concepts using Statefull packet filtering, access lists, firewalls, WAF, IDS, DDoS mitigation techniques
* Knowledge of wireless networks and operation
* Remote AnyConnect VPN, IPSec and Site to site VPN technologies
* Experience in design and operation of data centers with EVPN, VXLAN, or ACI helpful
* A networking certification and/or technical degree, preferred
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX's overall mission and values.
About Iex Group, Inc.
IEX is a transparent stock exchange dedicated to investor protection.