Homecare Homebase is an established software development and hosted services leader providing exceptional products and services to agencies in the Home Healthcare and Hospice industries. We offer a state of the art product suite which combines the power and portability of the Smartphone with proven web-based back office and administrative services.
Homecare Homebase has hundreds of thousands of users across the United States and we are experiencing incredible growth. Our set of Home Health and Hospice products utilizes a Hybrid cloud model with Microsoft/VMWare/Citrix hosted solution in Datacenters and Azure on the .Net stack and other modern technologies (K8, Angular, etc…). We have offices and co-locate our data center services in Louisville, KY and Dallas, TX.
Homecare Homebase is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to help support our growing internal & cloud network infrastructure. The Network Engineer position will be part of a team responsible for all network operations at Homecare Homebase - including the scaling of our network, ensuring network reliability, as well as developing and deploying tools to support the HCHB Hosted Product and corporate networks. This position is expected to triage and mitigate a variety of network related issues, including support for our datacenters, backbone, internet connectivity, security controls, traffic management, customer VPN's and application stack behaviors. Familiarity with Cloud Services like AWS & Azure will be key as well along with knowledge supporting Palo Alto Panorama.
* 5+ years' experience in Enterprise Network engineering design and implementation, firewall configuration, server load balancing for a global enterprise deployment
* Hands on experience with Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Wireless Controllers from market leading vendors like Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba (HP) and Ruckus.
* Knowledge of network technology fundamentals like TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, VLAN, CIDR, VPN, ACL, 802.1x
* Knowledge of network protocols like BGP, OSPF, TACACS, RADIUS, SSH, DNS, ARP, DHCP, RDP, NTP, SSL, ACS, ISE, TFTP, VoIP, Ipsec
* Citrix NetScaler Load Balancing
* Strong ability to troubleshoot and diagnose network related issues, including ability to capture and analyze network packet traces.
* Direct experience configuring networking components of cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS or Azure, including network segmentation, firewall rules, routing, NAT, and IPsec tunnel termination in a virtual network.
* Demonstrate innovative approaches to solving unique challenges, while maintaining the security and integrity of the network
* Familiarity Solarwinds, scripting, and automation a plus
* Install, support and maintain Palo Alto Networks Firewalls, HPE Aruba Switches (5500/5900), & NetScaler Load Balancer Infrastructure.
* Make recommendations on data/voice network (LAN/WLAN/WAN/DMZ/VPN/Internet), disaster recovery, remote access, network appliances
* Design and implement IaaS-based network segments with firewalling, network segmentation, and VPN tunnels. Assist Azure architects & developers in design and implementation of similar networks for POC & Production purposes.
* Support various teams in developing network standards
* Improve documentation and implementation process
* Cross-training other IT staff members in the maintenance or usage of the technology
* Working with managers to develop standards in line with the company guidelines and monitoring those standards
* Administer, support and troubleshoot Palo Alto VPN tunnels for customers & vendors.
* Capable of troubleshooting complex issues with voice and video technologies
* Participate in on call rotation and perform impactful maintenance outside of normal business hours.
Technologies in Use
* Virtual Networks, Application Gateways, Load Balancers, Express Route, PAN VM Firewalls
* Routing protocols OSPF, BGP, HSRP, VRRP
* Policy based routes
* COS, QOS
* Voice, CUBE, SIP
* MPLS, VPLS
* ISR, ASR, Nexus, Catalyst
* Meraki (MX, WiFi)
* IPSec VPN
* NetScaler VPX & MPX
* Palo Alto
* Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Panorama preferred
* PANOS 8+
* GlobalProtect, HIP
* IPSec VPN
* URL Filtering
* Carrier and circuit management
* SecureWorks IDS\IPS
* Tenable Security Center
This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.
Hearst publishes monthly magazines.