Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
Cloud Ops forms part of Cloud Services that has an exciting and challenging mission: Build, deploy, operate, scale and maintain company-wide platforms (PlaaS) for customer facing Adobe SaaS solutions. While various development groups focus on building our platforms, Cloud Ops provides operational/engineering support for both the platform as well as the product teams that leverage the platforms.
What you will do:
Adobe is looking for a Network Engineer with demonstrated ability to implement and support cutting edge network solutions and deliver on network projects with an eye towards scalability, supportability and uptime. In this role you will provide support for incidents and problems to ensure the highest levels of service.
* Implement, support and maintain Cisco network solution (routing, switching, wireless)
* Monitor network and systems health, responding appropriately to network alerts and events to diagnose and troubleshoot network issues.
* Manages and troubleshoot network WAN/SDWAN and Internet connectivity across the global network
* Support and maintain Cisco network devices like; routers, switches, wireless, firewalls, and network authentication servers, SDWAN (Versa) in a highly available distributed global network.
* Deliver on network projects involving cross-functional technical teams, internal business and engineering customers, and external partners.
* Work closely with partner teams to assure seamless and reliable delivery of network solutions
* Participate in the network on-call rotation for Level 3 network support
* Create and maintain network documentation.
* Adhere to Change Control policy requirements and availability mandates/requirements.
* Evaluate and pilot and deployment of new network solutions.
* Keep abreast of technological developments and maintain up to date knowledge and skills across key platforms
* Work with peers who are experts in Networking, SDN, Distributed Systems, Big Data and Search
* Work a flexible schedule allowing network maintenance and projects during off-peak hours
What you will bring
* 3+ years of hands-on expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and controllers, and monitoring applications.
* 3+ years of Cisco networking, switching, and routing technologies
* Understanding of QoS and traffic management methodologies
* Have solid functional knowledge of Cisco Wireless network support and best practices
* Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, etc…)
* Basic experience with Unix based operating systems
* Must be able to function effectively in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
* Strong collaborator with demonstrated experience building cross-team relationships
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.