Founded in 1984, Geller & Company is a premier strategic financial and advisory firm serving high net worth individuals and families, corporations, non-profits and foundations. Headquartered in Manhattan, Geller & Company employees more than 500 professionals to help shape and drive our client's financial strategies. Our team works closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver a tailored suite of services including strategic CFO Consulting, Financial Reporting and Accounting, Technology, Wealth Management and Family Office Services.
A Network Engineer is a high-level network technical analyst or administrator who specializes in networks designs, install, configure and support of computer network. Such networks can encompass LANs, WANs and other deployable networks that also involve routers, switches, firewalls, operating systems and security. With Increased deployment of ERP systems and underlying connections with vast Cloud communication and wireless infrastructure in today's compute rage, you will be integral to the team, which is responsible for the reliability, performance, recoverability, administration and maintenance of the company's network systems and infrastructure in a modern, technology-driven environment.
* Responsibilities will include building, configuring, installing, managing and monitoring networking and IP Telephony infrastructure related hardware and software.
* Candidates must be able to work independently within the assigned priorities and project schedules.
* Candidates will be required to troubleshoot and monitor LAN/WAN activities and utilization and work with vendor Technical Support engineers to resolve issues.
* Candidate will be responsible for day-to-day basic networking problem resolution and managing incident response tickets within an Enterprise ticketing system.
* Candidate should have experience creating/updating/maintaining technical documentation.
* Candidates must be able to participate in after-hours and weekend support, as needed.
* Candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of switching, routing, DNS, and IP Addressing.
What you'll offer:
* Minimum 6+ years of experience required working as a Network in a Cisco networking environment
* College Degree in Information Technology or a related technical field
* Must demonstrate proficiency in the following technologies:
* TCP/IP Networking; OSPF Core implementation
* Network Virtualization & Multi-VRF environments
* Security Policy, Vulnerability and Security Risk assessment.
* Microsoft Networking and Microsoft Active Directory
* Cisco NEXUS / ISE / Prime ( WiFi ) and Citrix VPX Netscaler load Balancing
* Strong verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
* The candidate must be self-motivated and capable of multitasking under pressure
We'd love to see:
* Understanding of InfoBlox, Palo Alto IDS/IPS, Qradar, Vidyo, IPFax, WiFi, and Proofpoint technologies
* Knowledge of routing protocols (e.g. BGP), STP, 802.1q, 802.1x, and access control lists
* A current Cisco certification such as CCNA
Why join Geller & Company?
* Opportunity to scale your experience beyond the scope of your role
* 100% funded health, vision, and dental insurance
* 401K plan with company match
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Philanthropic opportunities
* A wide variety of free and healthy snacks available all day in our café
* Wellness events with nutrition and stress education
* Discounted health club reimbursement
* Intramural sports teams
* Monthly achievement and birthday celebrations
If this sounds like you, apply today and Talent Acquisition will review your application and get in touch if there is match.
Geller & Company is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or caregiver status.