We are looking for a top caliber Network Engineer to join our Technology Operations team. This position will be responsible for assisting the team in support of scalable enterprise network designs, solutions, policies, and recommendations in partnership with the TravelClick Infrastructure Architecture group. The right individual will also play a key role in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending both network tools and emerging network technologies
* Maintains TravelClick's global data and voice network architecture. Monitors uptime availability, capacity and performance to meet and exceed our business Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
* Support fault tolerant and highly available networks providing 99.999% uptime.
* Support and management of the Internet/WAN/LAN/WLAN, Voice and Network Security supporting all data centers and corporate offices.
* Responsible for ensuring that our Network/Systems security guidelines adhere to CISP and PCI compliance standards.
* Conducts periodic security audits, risk assessments, penetration and high availability testing across all TravelClick sites and datacenters.
* Responsible for Change Management and Incident Management for Network infrastructure.
* Provide project oversight and technical leadership in satisfying implementation milestones.
* Establish requirements, perform needs assessments and proposal development.
* Maintain overall inventory of network devices to allow for tracking of service dependencies, maintenance contracts and device service life.
* Develop inventory of network circuits, maintain provider relationships, establish escalation process and manage overall terms and costs.
* Work rotational shifts and occasional change windows during evenings and weekends.
* Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
* Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of experience with:
* Network and security design, implementation and support in 24/7/365 environments running multi-tiered applications.
* Service provider or enterprise class Cisco routers (ASR100x/39xx/29xx), switches (Nexus 5000/6509E/3750/3560/2900).
* Service provider or enterprise class network firewalls (Cisco ASAs, Juniper, Checkpoint or Palo Alto).
* BGP, EIGRP, OSPF & HSRP protocols.
* SVI, STP/PVST/RPVST, vPC/vDC, Port Channels, Ether Channels etc.
* 1+ years of experience with:
* F5 application Load balancers - LTMs (SLB), Citrix Netscaler or similar network / traffic load balancers.
* Experience with
* Network management systems experience any of: Solarwinds, Orion, Ciscoworks, HP Openview or other similar products.
* Network management tools any of: Cacti, MRTG, Rancid or other similar products.
* Networking Certifications: CCIE, CCNP, or CCSP (Preferred).
* Experience with Sourcefire, Juniper, or Cisco IPS/IDS security information and event. management systems, vulnerability scanners, AAA, RADIUS/TACACS+.
* Experience working in high availability, high transactional, E-commerce or similar environments.
* Operational experience with security issues and access control mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access.
* Experience with network scanning or capture tools such as Nessus, Retina, Wireshark, etc.
* Experience with multicast, anycast.
* In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals including IPv4 and IPv6.
* Experience with firewall/router/IPS log analysis.
* Strong troubleshooting skills (network device (L2/L3/L4) and systems level).
* Thorough understanding of network security aspects, common problems and solutions (ACLs, firewall filtering, IPSec VPN tunnels and Remote access IPSEC/SSL VPNs).
* Thorough understanding of DNS, and DHCP.
* Experience with standard network change management and configuration policies.
* Thorough understanding of Quality of Service in a Cisco L2/L3 environment.
* Experienced with the design and implementation of video over IP conferencing systems - Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize.
* Cisco ASR, ISR, Nexus, UCS product line. (Preferred)
* Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points and Cisco Meraki wireless platform. (Preferred)
* Scripting in Perl/Bash.
* Experience with Operating Systems- Linux, UNIX, and Windows etc.
EEO Statement"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status." Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.