Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work.
We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for Network Engineers in Atlanta, GA and Washington, DC
The candidate will provide technical network engineering and administration support for network systems and TIC internet access points.
* Provide engineering, design, implementation, operations and maintenance, support for core and edge and managed network infrastructures.
* Provide operations and maintenance support for the TIC and Network Operations Center (NOC) Operations, applications and core infrastructure including production and lab environments.
* Configure network devices to support bandwidth upgrades and new internet and/or internal connection network connections, as needed.
* Provide network administration, configuration, and troubleshooting services to include but not limited to VLAN management, load balancer management, firewall management, network optimization management, switch management, monitoring tool management, VoIP network management, and VPN configuration and maintenance.
* Provide network engineering research, design, and requirement development activities for infrastructure, including the review and insertion of new and emerging technologies (e.g, cloud) to enhance operational effectiveness.
* Establish and maintain systems, network, and security standards, procedures, architectures and other documentation, as required, in accordance with client requirements.
* Create engineering packages with required documentation for system deployments to be used by administrators implementing the solution.
* Document procedures, processes, test plans, system testing, design and program resources to write automated test scripts, or training in testing modalities.
* Support development, operations, and maintenance of a lab environments for the production support, development and testing of applications, systems, and supporting infrastructure
* Active Secret Clearance
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field and a minimum of 5 years related technical experience required. An additional 4 years of related technical experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Experience with the below technologies (more experience will be given preference)
* BGPmon network monitoring
* Checkpoint Blades to include: Full Disk Encryption (FDE) and Malware (AV)
* Cisco Radius & TACACS Access Control Systems
* Cisco Carrier-class Aggregation Service Routers and switches using multi-protocol
* routing and routed networks, VPN systems and Adaptive Security Appliances
* Cisco Prime Infrastructure Lan Management Solution (LMS) & Network Control System
* F5 Load Balancer
* InfoBlox DNS, DHSCP, Firewall and IPAM
* Juniper Firewalls and VPN technologies
* PaloAlto Firewalls & Proxy Servers
* TippingPoint & other IPSIDPS technologies
* Have experience designing and implementing networking solutions for multi-site infrastructures
* Have experience configuring switches, routers, Firewalls and other network equipment.
* Understand how to secure network traffic both on internal networks and over the internet
* Can design and implement secure remote access solutions and sharing of information locations across the U.S.
* Can analyze current and projected traffic demands and provide solutions to meet needs
* Has experience with solutions that transfer large amounts of data across both LAN and WAN connections.
* Has experience with secure lockdown of network components
* Be able to work closely with the customer
* CCNA, CCNP, Network+, CCIE
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories