iSoftStone is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 13,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients.
iSoftStone prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally, we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have even received awards for being one of the best places to work by the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're creative, energetic, and motivated by our clients' successes. If you share our passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We're always looking for the next big talent.
Assist our client with the Carrier Application Zone (CAZ)/Core3.0/Inter Exchange Carrier (IXC) project in their Labs. Participate in the development of a detailed architecture to put all of the planned information within the Core 3.0 phases that are necessary to deliver new services. This new Detailed Architecture will serve as an Enabler to the Core Zone in our client Technology Centers. With the validation of the Nexus F2/M2 module cards and Nexus 6.0 software release per Client release and test plan standards. All services will be provided between January 3, 2012 and September 30, 2012.
* Network Engineers will be responsible for testing of the Network Layers 1-3. Experience with Cisco, Juniper, and/or F5 equipment required. Fine to only know one network type such as Cisco. (2-3 resources for this role).
* One resource should have experience with load balancers (Layer 4) on either Cisco, Juniper and F5 networks.
* The last resource should be familiar with security layer 4 of the networks on either Cisco, F5 or Juniper
* CCIE certified a plus
* Core Cisco knowledge a plus
* Resource with strong F5 experience would be a plus.
* Experience with architecture, design, testing and troubleshooting
* Carrier experience preferred, or equivalent, high volume network experience (non-enterprise)
* Assist with information gathering and design planning detailed architecture to put all of the planned information within the CAZ
* Core 3.0 phases necessary to deliver new services
* Provide input to NDR for all elements that are part of CAZ, Core 3.0 and IXC
* Develop and update Test Object List (TOL) for CAZ and Core 3.0 phases for lab integration and testing
* Test Cycle A - Integration
* Test Cycle B - Regression
* Test Cycle C - New Features & Functionality
* Test Cycle D - Performance & Capacity
* Update Lab Engineering Plan (LEP) covering L1-L3 for all elements of the Core 3.0 testing
* Assist with validation of the Nexus 6.0, F2/M2 module cards and MIPE interoperability Migrate one service zone from Core 2.0+ to
* Core 3.0 to support Calico phases 2 & 3
* 1.2.9 Lab Entry for CAZ and Core 3.0 testing
* Lab integration and assist AT&T with troubleshooting other vendor issues
* Develop, review and publish Engineering Design Package
* Develop, review and publish FFA Plan document
* CAZ and Core 3.0 FFA planning, validation, and troubleshooting support for Calico 3.0 deployment
* Knowledge Transfer
* Test Object List for CAZ, Core 3.0 and IXC in Quality Center
* Test results for CAZ, Core 3.0 and IXC testing input in Quality Center (QC
* Test results for Nexus F2/M2 and Nexus 6.0 testing & MIPE interoperability input in Quality Center (QC)
* Input to Calico 3.0 NDR
* Detailed architecture, to put all of the planned information within the CAZ Core 3.0 phases necessary to deliver new services
* Calico 3.0 Lab Engineering Plan, covering L1-L3, for all Cisco elements of the Core 3.0 testing
* Core 3.0 Migration Plan from 2.0+ to 3.0 to support phases 2 & 3
* Engineering Design Plan for CAZ, Core 3.0 and IXC
* FFA Plan document for CAZ, Core 3.0 and IXC
* Four (2-day) Knowledge Transfer sessions
o a)for CAZ and Core 3.0
o b)for IXC