Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join out team providing support to our client.
* 1+ years of network operations/engineering experience in an online services or internet service provider environment, with experience providing analysis and troubleshooting of TCP/IP routing, switching, and application load balancing in a networking environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
* Strong fundamental knowledge of OSI layer, TCP/IP, BGP, layer 2-4 protocols.
* Strong fundamental knowledge of routing and switching.
* Ideal candidate must be comfortable working on wide variety of vendor devices including Cisco, Arista, Juniper.
* Must be comfortable in identitifying and performing safety checks required during maintenance/deployment based on the network design and the protocols implemented.
* Must be comfortable in troubleshooting device issues during deployment, livesite or maintenance.
* Network certifications from vendors in routing/switching is a plus.
* Some experience in scripting using Python, powershell etc. Knowledge in C#, Java or any object oriented languages is a plus.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.Strong team player who enjoys a mix of autonomy and collaboration.Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.Self-motivated, directed and passionate.
* Ability to learn very quickly in a fast-paced environment. Ability to meet customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
* A Microsoft Cloud Background Check is required for this role and every two years thereafter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability