* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (USA equivalent) in a directly related field, Master's Degree required
* Valid Texas teacher certificate
* Three years of directly related teaching experience
* Demonstrates strong written and oral language skills
* Demonstrates ability to work and communicate with diverse audience
* Demonstrates excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Oracle
* Demonstrates ability to work with multi-ethnic populations in an urban multicultural setting
* Demonstrated excellent communication in written and oral form and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse community, district staff members, parents and the public
* Demonstrated ability to present to audiences of varying sizes
* Prepare and maintain all records for network professional development and events
* Coordinate and provide formal communication with district and campus networks on at least a weekly basis to provide updates and information
* Design and manage communications and tools to facilitate information and updates to network principals and upper level management to include but not limited to Deputy Chiefs and Chiefs
* Oversee and facilitate the District Network meetings, professional developments and activities associated with the network or Executive Director feeder patterns
* Collaborate with network Executive Directors to develop presentations for district and network use in professional development sessions, meetings, and for district reporting purposes
* Develop, lead and implement strategic activities to build cohesiveness among principals within the networks. Flexibility to independently work with others in a wide variety of circumstances; analyze data utilizing defined but different processes; and compile accurate and detailed reports
* Ability to work with a wide diversity of individuals and work with data of varied types and/or purposes
* Organize and communicate information and concepts for various presentations for a variety of audiences
* Work with detailed information/data; and maintain confidentiality
* Problem solving skills are required to identify issues and assist with the creation of action plans
* Ability to complete multiple tasks successfully to meet established timelines and deadlines
* Analyze and compile data to assist the team with decision making and strategy development
* Complete ad hoc assignments as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
* Utilize adult learning understandings to create cohesive, effective, and efficient network interactions and professional development sessions
* Analyze important areas of work, to include but not limited to: assessments, grade failures, attendance, vacancies, etc.in order to provide up-to-date reports for Executive Directors and upper management as well as collaborating with Executive Directors and Deputy Chiefs to develop actions plans to address areas of concern.
* Utilize autonomous decision-making skills to identify needed areas of support and monitoring within the network to assist Executive Directors with follow up and action plans.
* Provide knowledge and support to the Executive Directors in relation to their work within the network on a wide range of topics.
* Analyze appropriate date from a variety of sources and make decisions regarding the analysis to provide complete and thorough reports and recommendations to Executive Directors and upper management.
* Manage and coordinate network principal professional development in collaboration with Executive Directors.
* Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned
* All federally funded incumbents of this position must comply with time and effort reporting requirements through personnel activity reports or periodic certification, as appropriate
Minimum Salary $ 65,851
Selected individuals for Dallas Independent School District positions will be placed according to compensation guidelines. A campus-based employee may not assume a new position for which he/she was selected based upon the posting process until the end of the current semester, unless approved by the chief officer - Human Capital Management.
A security check and disclosure of family relationship information is required for all positions.
No telephone calls please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/H
If interested apply online at www.dallasisd.org
Dallas Independent School District, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. The District is required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, as well as board policy not to discriminate in such a manner (not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).