Title:Network & Cloud Administrator
Knowles Corporation (NYSE: KN) is a market leader and global supplier of advanced micro-acoustic, audio processing, and precision device solutions, serving the mobile consumer electronics, communications, medical, military, aerospace, and industrial markets. Knowles uses its leading position in MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) microphones and strong capabilities in audio processing technologies to optimize audio systems and improve the user experience in mobile, ear, and IoT applications. Knowles is also the leader in acoustics components used in hearing aids and has a strong position in high-end capacitors. Knowles' focus on the customer, combined with unique technology, proprietary manufacturing techniques, rigorous testing and global scale, enables it to deliver innovative solutions that optimize the user experience. Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, Knowles is a global organization with employees in 11 countries. For more information, visit knowles.com.
As a Knowles team member, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and see possibility in unexpected places. Because of our entrepreneurial culture, the only limit is your imagination. If you thrive in an agile, fast-paced and collaborative environment, you will fit right in. If you are driven by constantly redefining the gold standard of products and services that help customers, you will be a valuable member of Knowles. Let's move ideas from concept to reality together.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Network & Cloud Administrator should have hands on experience with Cloud Technology as well as networking experience at the enterprise networking level. In this position, the individual will design, implement and maintain all global network, security and cloud technologies with the goal of achieving an improved IT customer experience.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Evaluation, design and implementation of global network, security and cloud (AWS, Azure) technologies
* Design, deploy and support global network equipment including routers, switches, firewall, VPN & wireless
* Maintain, monitor, optimize, patch and update the network equipment
* Manage vendors relationship for infrastructure services
* Maintain Compliance in accordance with GDPR, ITAR and other regulations
* Drive operational excellence using ITIL processes including but not limited to incidence management, change management, problem management, capacity management and IT Service continuity management
* Collaboration with global teams to deliver innovative IT solutions enabling strategic business objectives
* 7+ years of experience in managing global enterprise networks
* 7+ years of experience in administration of firewall, WAN and LAN security environments
* 7+ years of experience on architecting, deploying & supporting routers, Brocade / Ruckus switches, Juniper SRX firewall, Pulse secure VPN, Riverbed WAN accelerator & wireless solutions in global environment
* 5+ year experience in Cloud Security
* BS in computer science / information technology / relevant discipline
* Knowledge of security products Forcepoint, Qualys, Wombat is a plus
EEO-M/F/D/V January 2019
Knowles designs, manufactures, and sells micro-acoustic, audio processing, and precision device solutions to the mobile consumer electronics, industrial, defense, aerospace medical, and telecommunications markets worldwide.