Who are we and what do we do?
The Tours IT department provides end-user and infrastructure support for 10 EF offices, and multiple cloud datacenters worldwide, across all our Tours businesses. Our mission is to ensure that our technology works to not only advance the office locations we manage but also enrich the development of the application teams we support locally in our Cambridge hub.
What you'll do:
Based in Cambridge, you will be part of the Tours IT group responsible for supporting the AWS Network infrastructure and key network components of a global organization based in multiple countries. You will:
* Perform project-based engineering, design, implementation, and troubleshooting of network and security solutions
* Design, configure and deploy LAN/WAN routing and switching solutions on multiple scales; from small to very large, complex offices, including Internet Edge architectures
* Provide technical leadership on complex projects, while acting as a mentor to team members
* Develop comprehensive design documentation
* Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
Who you are:
You are a proactive self-starter with a problem-solving mindset who can thrive both independently and collaboratively within a team. You have:
* 4+ years of experience in a network architecture role, ideally in a global enterprise environment with e-commerce data center support
* An active CCIE or equivalent experience
* Robust wireless experience, ideally with Cisco WLC, Meraki and Ekahau Wireless tools
* Experience with Nexus 5K, 2K, Cisco CSR
* Experience with FortiGate Firewalls and Management tools
* Expert-level knowledge and experience with Programmable Infrastructure (APIs, Scripting, PYTHON, Perl, JSON)
* Expert-level knowledge and experience with complex routing and switching solutions (using Cisco) utilizing BGP, OSPF, ISIS VxLan, EVPN
* Sharp troubleshooting skills
* Cloud networking (AWS or Azure)
* Next generation firewalls
* DDoS mitigation
Benefits & Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
* The opportunity to travel internationally with our customers (and without too, of course)
* Three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks after your first year
* Free in-house language classes
* Free in-house workout classes
* A restaurant and bar right inside our building
* Discounts on EF products including our travel and language programs
* Market-leading benefits package including top of the line family health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the world's largest international education company - providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF's mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
EF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and if there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
About Education First
Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange.