Design, implement and operate global network infrastructure for local and remote offices, data centers, and retail stores. Manage performance, reliability, capacity and security to ensure robust and secure communication. Identify and drive improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability. Resolve escalated issues by troubleshooting cloud, local and remote infrastructure. Identify opportunities to continuously improve routine network operations processes via automation and other methodologies. Provide guidance and mentor other team members on technical issues.
* Design, implement and operate network security services - Firewalls, VPN, IDS and Filtering.
* Design and manage network topology including domain structure, IP address ranges, routing, VLAN definitions.
* Manage all network devices in TOMS global network. Use monitoring solutions to proactively ensure reliable, high-performance delivery of network services.
* Manage Datacom services and vendors to ensure performance to contract and cost efficiency.
* Manage WiFi services and security to deliver robust capability in all locations.
* Ensure network requirements for security best practices and PCI compliance are met.
* Perform device upgrades/patches as needed for security & support
* Escalation support for troubleshooting network incidents, including off-hour & weekend support
* Manage invoicing for all Datacom, Telecom and telephony vendors.
Requirements and Qualifications
* LAN, WLAN, WAN design and deployment experience (5+ yrs)
* Management of firewalls, switches, software, servers and other network devices (5+ yrs)
* VPN & RADIUS administration experience (5+ yrs)
* Cloud networking (AWS, Azure, etc.) experience (3-5 yrs)
* Windows & Mac networking experience (3-5 yrs)
* DNS management experience (3-5 yrs)
* Ability to lift and move common network equipment, typical office computers/monitors/supplies.
* Light travel required. Expect occasional trips to Los Angeles area retail stores. 2-4 trips/yr to TOMS retail stores outside California. 1-2 trips/year to European of Asian offices.
Education and Experience
* Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator with strong background in network administration and architecture.
* Strong work ethic, desire to seek opportunity to assist versus needing to be told exactly what to do.
* Self-disciplined, with good attention to detail.
* Ability to learn technical terms sufficient to coordinate ordering and support.
* Experience creating and maintaining complete network documentation
* Experience supporting companies with international locations
* CCNA or CCNP (preferred)
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.