Milgard at our Corporate Headquarters is looking for a Network Administrator to provide support for enterprise wide infrastructure for LAN/WAN and VOIP support. This includes system upgrades, system documentation, daily administration, and problem resolution as well as assisting staff and users in problem resolution, as needed, relating to hardware, software and communications issues. The network is mainly Cisco network equipment and Cisco VOIP equipment, including Call Manager and Unity voicemail.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides network administration and support for enterprise wide infrastructure.
* Administers, troubleshoots, and maintains the VoIP, unified communications and call center equipment.
* Configures and installs new hardware and software in support of the network.
* Manages network related outages and troubleshoots network problems end to end to resolution.
* Performs routine security and performance audits on networks and recommends improvements.
* Creates and maintains network and project documentation.
* Assists in network design review and changes to meet strategic business needs.
* Participates in on-call rotation cycle with other team members.
* Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
* Knowledge and understanding of networking principles across all layers of the OSI model.
* Working knowledge of various networking protocols (BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, STP, SIP, MGCP, etc).
* Understanding and practical experience with network technologies like MPLS, DMVPN, QoS, etc.
* Experience working from command line on a variety of network devices (including Linux-based systems).
* Experience working with network security, analyzing security risks and developing responses.
* Experience with project management methodologies and ITIL Service Operation concepts.
* Ability to interact and collaborate with team members and reach sound decisions based on team consensus.
* Self-motivated worker who sets personal high standards and works diligently and thoroughly to achieve them.
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and improve current skillset.
* 3+ years networking experience, including configuring and installing firewalls, switches, and routers.
* 3+ years' experience providing configuration and troubleshooting support of network systems.
* 3+ years' experience with Cisco VoIP, Unified Communications, and Call Manager.
* Experience with Cisco Finesse, Emergency Responder, Expressway, and Jabber.
* Experience with Solarwinds Orion, NPM, NCM, NTA, VNQM, UDT.
* Experience troubleshooting network and VoIP related issues to resolution.
* Proven experience working small to mid-sized projects to completion.
* Experience in a team environment and proven ability to communicate with other team members.
Seize the opportunity to make an immediate impact with us! Milgard is part of publicly-traded Masco Corporation, with quality brands such as Delta Faucet, Behr Paints and Merrillat Cabinetry. We're
growing, and we want you to grow with us! To learn more visit Milgard's career portal at https://milgard.jobs.net/ and submit your credentials for our respectful review and consideration.
Full or Part Time
Milgard (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.